A Modular Concept for Maximum Flexibility
The PL650A is the second generation precision placement system designed for the largest range of components (from 1 x 1 mm to 60 x 60 mm in size), more automation, and greater repeatability.A high-resolution camera with motor zoom permits highly precise alignment of component connections to lands with up to 300x enlargement.
The excellent image quality is supported by a high-contrast, separately controlled 2 color LED lighting system from four sides.
Multiple sectioned individually controlled heating sectors allow for precise uniform profiling.
The RPC module allows for real time viewing at high magnification of solder-melt and true reflow and uses a new high-power (up to 300x enlargement) motor zoom camera, a controllable LED ring lighting system, and an extremely robust, movable stand. The reflow process can be visualised from multiple angles on even the smallest of components and due to it s very small iris can view between gaps as small as 5mm to see components leads or ball behind.
The Auto Pick & Place mode guarantees repeatable and precise (+/- 0.010 mm accuracy) results.
The IRSoft 3.0 is the Control and Documentation software for the IR/PL 650. This user-friendly software takes into consideration both the interface simplicity required by a less skilled operator, as well as the advanced profiling and documentation wishes of a highly trained user. This professional database incorporated software offers a high level of flexibility and operator customisation capability.
- DynamicIR & Multi True Closed Loop temperature control reflow process
- 5 channel temperature recording:
- 1 IntelligentIRS temperature sensor
- ,Laser pointer for component ID
- Motorized reflow head with auto component lift-off
- 9 programmable heating zones with 4,600 Watt
- Integrated axial top & laminar bottom cooling fans
- Integrated RPC camera & movable stand
- Component handling vacuum pen
- Integrated workplace lighting
- Integrated digital soldering station with iron
- System remote control with PC software IRSoft 3.0 via USB interface
IR/PL/RPC650 Taking the guesswork out of rework
Double Drop Video using RPC500A