The HR-600 unifies all essential process steps in one system and offers all options: from manual operation up to automatic soldering, de-soldering and placement, requiring only minor intervention from the operator. See HR600 video
It is equipped with a highly dynamic and efficient heating technology with the bottom-side heating (2,400 W) being divided into three independent heating zones.
The newly developed hybrid top-side emitter provides 800 W of heating power and combines the advantages of infrared heating with those of a convection heater.
In order to thermally control the rework process the HR 600 uses the proven closed-loop technology.
The component temperature is measured and can be controlled exactly.
What is new is that the non-contact temperature measurement is even more precise due to a digital infrared sensor (pyrometer).
Visual process control and dip & print processes for solder paste or flux application are further available options.
At the same time the HR 600 is a new platform that can be adapted in a modular fashion making the system truly future proof for all electronic reworking requirements.Despite the multitude of functions and options provided the HR 600 remains a very compact system with a footprint of about 85 x 60 cm offering an attractive price-performance ratio.
The HR-600 is automatic, flexible and process reliable!
- Highly efficient 800 W hybrid heating head
- Homogeneous, large-area IR bottom heating with 3 heating zones (800 W each)
- Automatic and precise component alignment with the help of machine vision
- Highly accurate, motor-driven axis system for component placement (+/- 0.025 mm)
- User independent, reproducible repair results guaranteed
- Process control and documentation via the operator software HRSoft
- Fully automatic or semiautomatic operation
- Suitable for the use of the Dip&Print Station