BLC Vapour phase systems
The New Design in different sizes and with smaller footprints offers cost-saving due to the innovative 2-chamber design, reduced maintenance by way ‘Cool Handling’ (All moving parts are outside the process chamber) and simple friendly programming via the large touch-screen monitor with new and easy handling software.
Available as batch or inline the machine is perfect for medium to high volume production. The system promises oxygen-free soldering and no overheating of components. Maximum solder quality and flexibility are provided by countless patented functions.
The BLC machines are not only popular for their look and quality, but also for the low power and Galden consumption.
BLC Series Batch & in-line Vapour phase reflow
- New design with small footprint
- Big Touch Screen with comfortable operation
- Cost-saving due to the 2-chamber design and medium recovery
- As batch or inline available
- Maximum solder quality and flexibility
- Wide variety of adjustable solder profiles
- Integrated cooling fan
- Comprehensive temperature measuring and profiling with 4 internal channels
- Medium level check
- Permanent data collection