- Capable of reflowing boards up to 330 mm length and 240 mm wide.
- Heating of the board is by forced air convection, a well-proven system, giving the best compromise among quality, productivity, consumption and dimensions
- Gentle forced convection ensures uniform heating without the danger of disruption to component placement
- Easy to use and with good performance
- Powerful enough to produce perfect results in in short cycle times even on a large pcb
- Bench-top model is ideal for small production, prototyping and laboratory work
- The electronic control system is designed to minimise power consumption
- Any number of thermal profile can be developed
- The actual temperature of the heater is monitored by computer and a built-in K-type thermocouple
- The oven’s main parameters are constantly monitored by the Touch screen LCD display
- Display show:
- Temperature set-point for each heating phase
- Actual temperature for each heating phase
Note:- There is no option to save profiles, therefore a time – temperature chart for different profiles would have to be maintained.