Humidity Control Cabinets
The drying & Storage of Moisture Sensitive Devices is getting more and more important.
Removing and or preventing moisture in components ensures stability during the reflow process.
Constant & Accurate Control down to 1% Rh from Ambient.
For other moisture control equipment see:-
Patented Desiccant Drying System
Offering down to 1% Relative Humidity storage, ultra-fast de-humidification rate, is the ultimate cabinet for keeping your sensitive products in perfect condition.
Compliance with IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033B.1 Industry Standard requirements. Compliance with UL/CE.
The X-Treme Series Auto Dry Cabinets are suitable for almost all de-humidification applications.
This is the best looking and most controllable low humidity dry storage cabinet available anywhere.
- Ext. (WxHxD) 1200 x 1988 x 750mm
- Int. (WxHxD) 1180x1650x610mm
- Volume:- 1250 litre (300; 450; 600 and 900 litre cabinets are also avialable)
- 22mm Insulating Thermal Glass
- 220vac 10-16amp Average 50watt/hr
- Humidity – Settable 1-20% Rh
- Temperature – Settable ambient-40°C – XTC-S2 60°C – XTC-S3
- Touch screen, back-lit LCD control Panel
- Adjustable alarm status options
- Standard Model XTC-S2 – slow bake up to 40°C
- Standard Model XTC-S3 – Slow bake up to 60°C
- PIR sensor so all features illuminate only when an operator is in front of the cabinet
- Other options are available by adding chillers and humidifiers.