The highly flexible S10 is available with the new head system incorporating 12 spindles with a wide component handling range. The S10 utilises the same fast change feeder bank and tray handler capabilities as the M10 and has a feeder capacity of up to 90 feeder positions. The optional camera will allow placement of parts down to 0.2 x 0.1 mm fulfilling the current demands on reduced component and ball sizes.
All I-Pulse mounters can link directly to the unique Iemme Lzero series Intelligent component storage cabinets providing users with a fully networked production and component kitting function, further enhancing the speed of job change and with the added benefit of ‘closed loop stock control’ on the shop floor.
- IPC Test speed (0603) – 32,500 cph.
- Large board handling up to 955 x 510 mm as standard.
- Optional PCB size for LED lighting applications up to 1,330 x 510 mm.
- Laser board warp detection.
- Component range std. – 01005” up to 120L x 90W x 30 mm high.
- Optional component rage – 0.2 x 0.1 mm up to 120L x 90W x 30 mm high.
- High Feeder capacity – up to 90 x 8mm feeders.
- New 12 spindle high capacity placement head.
- Fully controllable placement force.