i-Pulse S20 SMT Placement machine
Building on the success of the M20 and M10 systems, Yamaha i-Pulse have introduced the S20 series to have the same flexibility whilst fulfilling the need for higher throughput in the flexible assembly and LED lighting sectors. The new high capacity head system addresses the need for faster cycle times and provides ultra-large PCB handling capabilities with higher placement rates.
The highly flexible S20 is available with the new head system incorporating 12 spindles with a wide component handling range. The S20 utilises the same fast change feeder bank and tray handler capabilities as the M20 and has a feeder capacity of up to 180 feeder positions. The optional camera will allow placement of parts down to 0.2 x 0.1 mm fulfilling the current demands on reduced component and ball sizes.
All I-Pulse mounters can link directly to the unique Iemme Lzero series Intelligent component storage cabinets providing users with a fully networked production and component kitting function, further enhancing the speed of job change and with the added benefit of ‘closed loop stock control’ on the shop floor.
- IPC Test speed (0603) – 32,500 cph.
- Large board handling up to 1,455 x 510 mm as standard.
- Optional PCB size for LED lighting applications up to 1,800 x 510 mm.
- Laser board warp detection.
- Component range std. – 01005” up to 120L x 90W x 30 mm high.
- Optional component rage – 0.2 x 0.1 mm up to 120L x 90W x 30 mm high.
- High Feeder capacity – up to 180 x 8mm feeders.
- New 12 spindle high capacity placement head.
- Fully controllable placement force.