- Steel construction finished in dove grey
- Fan/filter unit mounted onto hood complete with clear polycarbonate panel
- Hood lighting
- Particulate (intake filter)
- Bonded carbon filter
- T930H-C has a dual airspeed function to facilitate higher vapour adsorption
- Centrifugal blower(s) (T930 has 2 Blowers)
- External rotor motor type brushless
- UL, VDE and CSA approved
- Sealed electricals, downstream of filters
- T660H-C & T930H-C are 660mm & 930mm wide booths respectively
All filtration and extraction systems carry a lifetime warranty, are quiet in operation and can be assembled in seconds. Place onto a desk, bench or trolley and then simply plug in and switch on. Handling and / or use of potentially harmful substances is carried out within the hood enclosure in front of the intake filter area. Cleaned air is vented to the top rear of the units. For artwork applications, standard A2 (T660H-C) or A1 (T930H-C) drawing boards can be placed within the
Applications include filtration of fumes, spray adhesives, conformal coatings and paints, monomers, hazardous powders and particulates, resins, sealants, solders, light grinding particles, organic solvents and cleaners etc.
These enclosed fume cabinets with extraction provide a safe working environment for activities such as manual spraying of conformal coatings, and any manual task which generates fumes, smoke or dust.
PDF Data sheet:- Fume Cabinet-12009