SIGMA Bench-top Conformal Coat & Dispensing System From PVA
The Sigma benchtop is a compact three-axis robotic gantry ideal for automating a variety of dispensing and coating applications. Featuring multiple mounting positions, users can easily incorporate multiple chemistries or application techniques into their process.
With remote programming capability and image background import, programs can be quickly uploaded from your desktop utilizing Sigma’s internal 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
Sigma combines PVA’s superior quality and global support in a flexible, multi-purpose robot that instantly brings repeatability to your manufacturing process.
PVA – Sigma Bench-Top Conformal Coating & Dispensing System
The Sigma benchtop has many options and integrated features including:
- 5-inch touch interface with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Offline G-code numerical control programming
- Enclosed work area with safety interlock
- Single or dual valve mounting positions
- Standard jig plate mounting surface
- Work Area (1 Valve/Tool): 330 mm x 300 mm x 100 mm (13.00 in x 11.81 in x 3.94 in)
- XYZ Repeatability: ±50 μm (±0.002 in)
- Drive Mechanism: Belt Drive
- Motor: Stepper
- Power: 120 V, 220 V/50-60 Hz
- Air: 80 psi dry unlubricated air
- Ventilation: 300 CFM
- Footprint: 743 mm X 643 mm X 805 mm (29.25 in x 25.32 in x 31.69 in)