- AshCal™ technology tracks and adjusts to zoom changes. No need for time-consuming zoom change re-calibrations.
- The INSPEX II continually maintains calibration, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- On-Screen Preset Buttons allow quick access to pre-configured part-specific systems settings enabling fast and effective screen changes.
- 2D point-to-point line measurements and annotations can be captured on images for quick referencing. On-screen overlays enable the go/no-go rapid inspection of samples.
- Rapidly check parts against customised overlays with tolerance limits.
- User Privileges offer control of system-related operations to ensure standardised inspection. Ensuring operators only have access to the presets and system settings required for their process, removing operational error.
- The INSPEX II is complete with interchangeable illumination options and a one-click auto-focus on-screen indicator.
- Image Stamping with time, date, user and magnification level for traceability throughout your inspection process.
- Easy documentation & traceability for accurate quality control records using image capture to USB key. Simply plug your USB key into the USB port.
- Process visual inspection of component parts.
- Final QC release inspection.
- Standardisation and control of inspection processes.
- Documentation of inspection process.
- Save and load part-specific system configurations to standardise inspection processes.
- Control system-related operations through user access privileges.
- No need for time-consuming zoom change re-calibration with AshCal™ auto-calibration feature.
- Rapidly check parts against measurement overlays with tolerance limits.
- Quick and easy operation through programmable on screen presets & buttons on keypad.