- Now with USB Image Capture feature. Images can be stored directly to your USB Storage Device. Simply plug your device into the Inspex HD 1080 USB port and hit the save button.
- White Balance refers to the process of making sure whites appear as white in your images. This will help eliminate colour casts that come from various light sources the sun, incandescent bulbs and florescent bulbs.
- Noise Reduction removes noise to provide clearer images
- On Screen Display provides vital information such as magnification level, focus/exposure mode and in-depth settings menu.
- Brightness, Cross Hair, Overview, Infrared, Memory Recall (3), LED Intensity, Iris, Hi Contrast, Auto/Manual Focus, Auto/Manual Exposure, Gain.
Main Features of the 1080 HD Imaging
- Image capture via USB
- Flexi-head for angled viewing
- 330mm focal distance for easy reworking
- 50mm auto focus
- Rapid manual focus
- Rigid structure
- Remote Keypad
- Additional lenses for even higher magnification
- X-Y table for easy scanning
- Oblique table for easy angled viewing
- LED Ring Light
- Dome Light
- UV ring light
The Inspex HD 1080p Table is suited for use in the following industries:
- Automotive; Aviation; Clinical; Conservation;
- Electronics; Engineering; Forensics;
- Medical Devices; Packaging & Labeling;
- Pharmaceuticals; Restoration; Security
|Zoom||4D Lens 2.0x-85x (24” screen)|
|Camera Resolution||HD 1080p 1980 x 1080 50/60 Hz|
|Basic Functions||Brightness adjustment
High Contrast Mode
|Recommend Monitor Panel Format||16:9|
|Connections||DVI & HDMI|
|Signal Format||HD 1080p|