Part Code:- IC1100A
Innovative solution for intelligent hand soldering.
Ersa has succeeded in designing one of the smallest, lightest and most powerful soldering irons in the world – the i-Tool.
The true value added for our customers lies not only in the fact that it will increase both the hand soldering quality and productivity, but also that it can realize a tremendous reduction in operational costs associated with manual soldering.
New technology allows for a similar performance as compared to the soldering irons with expensive heating cartridge tips, but offers as standard a low-cost, long-life exchangeable tip.
Stand-by mode can be set down as low as 20 second (settable 20 second to 60 minutes immobile to off) and is reactivated by motion sensor.
The i-CON advanced digital power supply offers ERSA´s new “One Touch” easy-to-use operation with the new i-Op Control, as well numerous value added functions. All elements of the solder station are controllable via an easy to use menu.
- Power rating (Watt) 150 – Supply (Volt) 230
- Secondary voltage (Volt) 24
- Temperature range (in °C) 150 – 450
- Preheating time (in seconds) 9
- Vast Rage of long life Soldering Tips
- Digital display
Twin Station Options (Part numbers will change from time to time)
- 2 x i-Tool (2 x 150watt) Part Code: IC2000AIT
- i-Tool and Chip Tool for SMD removal (2 x 20watt) Part Code: IC2000AC
- i-Tool and X-Tool for Through Hole De-soldering (1 x 150watt – 2 x 60watt) Part Code: IC2000AXT
Tools are automatically detected when plugged into the station and a predetermined program is started.