9-System 2000 Aqueous PCB cleaning machine
A floor standing machine for aqueous cleaning and drying printed circuit boards. It will also clean solder paste from mis-printed boards and small stencils.
At the end of each cycle a cleanliness report is printed out on the integral printer.
The rinse cycle can be continued until the required level of cleanliness is reached.
Efficient removal of rosin based, acid based, water soluble, no-clean fluxes, plus solder paste and general contamination, combined with effective and controlled drying cycles makes this a very versatile cost effective machine.
For Close loop system see:- Cepter-170
For large boards and greater through-put see: Riebesam range of professional Cleaners
For bench-top version see: System-1000
System-2000 Aqueous PCB Cleaning System
- Automatic dosing and monitoring of liquid detergents
- Input of individual cleaning programs via touch panel
- Built in Deionise water monitoring system
- Capacity for up to 170 Eurocard PCB s.
- Max PCB size 438 x 510mm or 438 x 260mm
Using only Deionised Water rinse ensures cleaning standards better than MIL Spec can be achieved.
Waste water quality is monitored and measured in µSiemens giving a very accurate indication of board cleanliness
Microprocessor based program system designed to clean:
- PCB s
- Occasional Misprints
- Rosin Flux
- Low Solids Flux
- Solder Paste
Other features include
- Waste Water Monitoring reading µS
- Built-in Dryer – upto 90°
- Capacity: 170 Eurocards
- Max PCB size 405 x 503mm
- Cleaning Period: approx 1hr
- Drying Period: approx 1hr
- Deionised Water Option as standard Mil-Std 2000 Cleaning