- Deionised Water Rise Option is standard for all Blundell machines. The NE ion exchanger operates on a mixed bed, anionic and cationic resin mix system and provides high-purity, fully deionised water in seconds. By an optimal water distribution and guidance technology, the capacity of the high performance exchanger resin is efficiently used. In this way these units achieve a water quality of better that 8μ,S/cm.
- Specially developed eco-friendly saponifiers are used together with activators where necessary.
- Max PCB size up to 390 x 260mm
- Basket dimensions: 390 x 380mm.
- The high-purity water has a neutral pH and is free from all dissolved salts as well as silica and carbon dioxide.
- Microprocessor based system
Designed to clean:
- PCB s,
- Small Stencils
- Occasional Misprints
- Rosin Flux
- Low Solids Fulx
- Capacity:- 48 Eurocard sized boards
- Cleaning Period:- approx 40 minutes
- Drying Period:- approx 45 minutes
- Circuit board size with basket:- 340 x 260mm