High-quality, affordable X-ray from Glenbrook that has simplicity at its heart.
This system meets all your needs for inspecting BGA packages, including BGAs that contain dense metal heat sinks that require a higher voltage X-ray source to clearly identify and troubleshoot production faults.
The cabinet design permits easy integration into even the busiest production environments, and is totally up-gradeable with many of the options listed below.
- 50″H x 60″W x 33″D (1270mm x 1524mm x 838.2mm)
- Operating Voltage: 120v/220v, 50-60hz
- Contrast Resolution: Can resolve .001 gold wire
- Spatial Resolution: 20 lp/mm (with MicroTech™ option, up to 100 lp/mm)
- Anode Voltage: 80kV
- Anode Current: 150 microamps (internal adjustment)
- Focal Spot to Image Plane Distance: 4-6″ (101.6mm – 152.4mm)
- XRTV Zoom Camera (4X-50X magnification)
- Image Processing with BGA and Void measurement software
- Micro-Tech™ 10-micron X-ray Source (up to 225 magnification)
- Manual/Motorized X-Y positioner
- Variable Angle Viewing allows 45 degree viewing Compact Option
- Bespoke design for over-size boards
- Simplicity and quality at it’s heart
- Smaller and Larger options available
- Low and high power options