PVA-350 Bench-top Conformal Coating/Dispensing m/c
The PVA350 is a flexible three or four-axis robot that is suitable for virtually any benchtop or laboratory selective coating and automated dispensing application.
The PVA350 features a robust overhead motion platform employing brushless DC servo motors and precision ball screw slides.
Encoder feedback on all axes assures a closed-loop process that is consistent and reliable. The PVA350 platform is enclosed for added protection during spray applications.
Benchtop Selective Coating / Dispensing System
The PVA350 has many integrated features including:
- A compact, tabletop design that favors portability
- Large work area
- Optional four-axis tilt and rotation motion
- Optical encoder feedback on all axes of motion
- Coordinated motion in all axes simultaneously
- RS232 communication port
- Front panel LCD screen and remote trackball teach pendant
- Exclusive PathMaster® programming environment
- PVA’s Global Service Network
- The whole platform is enclosed for added protection during spray applications.