8-SD-240 Manual Screen printer – Foil type
Clam type foil printer
Small footprint compact solder paste printer for use with loose foils fitted direct to the printer, no need to have foils mounted to expensive aluminium frames.
Ideal for short run, prototyping or where you simply have a multitude of different screening requirements assembly with the added feature of a simulated drape table.
Semi-Automatic; TWS SR2700
SD-240 Screen Printer Features
- Stencils do not need mounting holes as they are simply secured between clamp bars
- Fixing a stencil is fast and easy, no stencil frame is required
- Positioning of PCB’s is simple with the use of magnetic placeholders.
- The stencil printer can be used for single as well as double sided PCB’s
- X, Y and rotation alignment of PCB
- Magnetic PCB support pillars can support the edge of the board or by holes in the board.
- Dimensions: 240 x 370 x 110 mm (LxWxH)
- Max. PCB: 180 x 240mm
- Max. Stencil: 185 x 275mm
- Weight: 7Kg