Real-time X-ray Inspection System
The unique x-ray camera technology captures x-ray images with relatively low kV x-ray emission. The ability to manipulate the subject with the five-axis positioner and simultaneously view it from any angle allows the operator to produce accurate images quickly during failure analysis.
All JewelBox inspection systems come with the pre-installed GTI-5000 Image Processing Workstation. The extensive features of the GTI-5000, including Auto-BGA and void measurement, make the JewelBox-70T an ideal laboratory instrument to inspect electronic components. For customers who don’t need the advanced capabilities of the GTI-5000, the economical GTI-1000 is available as an option.
- Operating voltage: 120v/220v/50-60 hz
- Anode voltage: 80 kV (adjustable)
- Anode current: 100 microamps (adjustable)
- Magnification: variable from 7X to 2000X
- Focal spot size: 10 micron
- Focal spot to image plane distance: 13 7/16″ (341.3mm) (factory preset)
- Nominal exterior dimensions: 35 1/8″W x 43 1/8″D x 64 1/4″H (892.175mm L x 1095.375mm W x 1631.95mm H)
- Inspection compartment dimensions: 28 1/2″W x 30″ D x 23 3/4″H (723.9mm L x 1095.375mm W x 1631.95mm H)
- Manipulator: five-axis joystick positioner
- Image Processing: GTI-5000 image processing workstation pre-loaded on PC computer with monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Computer console
- All JewelBox systems are supplied with a PC computer Windows 7 64 bit installed, flat screen monitor, keyboard, mouse and a computer cart.
Also the JewelBox-90T
The JewelBox-90T delivers precision x-ray images of ultra-high resolution and grey scale accuracy without the aberrations of voltage blooming and pin-cushioning prevalent in other systems.
- Image Processors
Links to other Glenbrook machines
- Bespoke design for over-size boards
- Simplicity and quality at it’s heart
- Smaller and Larger options available
- Low and high power options