7-Jewel Box-70T X-Ray
Glenbrook’s JewelBox x-ray inspection systems are used in the world’s most critical laboratories and research facilities for product development, failure analysis, non-destructive testing and research. The simplicity of use and image quality has now made this the idea tool for the electronics industry. Combine this with the Ersascope and you have the ultimate inspection package for shop-floor use.
The JewelBox-70T delivers superior image quality with excellent resolution and sensitivity for failure identification and analysis.
The system’s high-resolution x-ray camera and 10-micron MicroTech™ x-ray source provide magnification from 7X to 2000X, with resolution of 100 line pairs/mm.
User Friendly software:- GTI-5000
Even lower cost option is the RTX113HV
For optical inspection of BGA’s etc see Ersascope-1
Real-time X-ray Inspection System
The unique x-ray camera technology captures x-ray images with relatively low kV x-ray emission. The ability to manipulate the subject with the five-axis positioner and simultaneously view it from any angle allows the operator to produce accurate images quickly during failure analysis.
All JewelBox inspection systems come with the pre-installed GTI-5000 Image Processing Workstation. The extensive features of the GTI-5000, including Auto-BGA and void measurement, make the JewelBox-70T an ideal laboratory instrument to inspect electronic components. For customers who don’t need the advanced capabilities of the GTI-5000, the economical GTI-1000 is available as an option.
- Operating voltage: 120v/220v/50-60 hz
- Anode voltage: 80 kV (adjustable)
- Anode current: 100 microamps (adjustable)
- Magnification: variable from 7X to 2000X
- Focal spot size: 10 micron
- Focal spot to image plane distance: 13 7/16″ (341.3mm) (factory preset)
- Nominal exterior dimensions: 35 1/8″W x 43 1/8″D x 64 1/4″H (892.175mm L x 1095.375mm W x 1631.95mm H)
- Inspection compartment dimensions: 28 1/2″W x 30″ D x 23 3/4″H (723.9mm L x 1095.375mm W x 1631.95mm H)
- Manipulator: five-axis joystick positioner
- Image Processing: GTI-5000 image processing workstation pre-loaded on PC computer with monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Computer console
- All JewelBox systems are supplied with a PC computer Windows 7 64 bit installed, flat screen monitor, keyboard, mouse and a computer cart.
Also the JewelBox-90T
The JewelBox-90T delivers precision x-ray images of ultra-high resolution and grey scale accuracy without the aberrations of voltage blooming and pin-cushioning prevalent in other systems.
- Image Processors
Links to other Glenbrook machines
- Bespoke design for over-size boards
- Simplicity and quality at it’s heart
- Smaller and Larger options available
- Low and high power options