IR550-RPC500 Rework Package
Ideal for X-Box, PS3, Nintendo and Laptop repair.
This package has be specially constructed to provide a rework solution to the laptop and gaming industry at a price that is more than competitive.
Providing real-time video of the reflow process means you no longer have to rely on an arbitrary temperature setting, assuring you of a correct reflow and thus a long lasting repair every time.
PDF:- Ersa Rework Catalogue
Special Rework Package
Specific time/temperature profiles have been developed to selectively rework, reflow or simply re-reflow the CPU, GPU, South-bridge and video BGA chips that cause so many problems.
The IR550 was designed to rework such boards during the manufacturing cycle and has now had many upgrades to enable it to handle fully assembled PCB s safely and quickly.
Selective rework on these boards has proven difficult due to the tendancy for the base board or substrate to warp or twist during the heating phase.With the very accurate closed loop control of the IRsoft s/w package, that is an integral part of the system, produces consistant and repeatable results that you as the supplier can feel confident about.
- Powerful Dark IR Radiators for uniform heat distribution to components and substrates
- Top radiator: 60X60 mm Patented Aperture System
- No expensive nozzles required
- Temperature measurement directly at the component with non-contacting infra-red sensor or k type thermocouple
- Freely programmable closed loop temperature profiles
- Integrated soldering station for connection to ersa soldering and de-soldering irons – Tech-tool provided
- Direct cooling of the component at the soldering position
- Semi-automatic integrated vacuum pipette for easy de-soldering
- Ergonomic operation
- Parameter setting either via computer or remote keypad
- PC software irsoft for profiling and documentation of soldering processes and parameters
- Manual process control camera to watch reflow in real time
- Flexi-point thermocouple holder for accurate placement of TC
- Universal PCB holder for odd shape/sized PCB with top and under side supports
- Reflective foil
- Flux with dispensing bottle
- Installation and training
This package features the manual Macro-zoom RPC Camera – Actual video from the RPC Camera
Double Drop Video using RPC500A[youtube_sc url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9xDo43ozX0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUTeuecKfr_Ls19YEduwMVCA” rel=”0″]