1-IBL-VAC 645 Vapour Phase Reflow
Vapour Phase reflow is making a big come back ensuring perfect reflow in perfect environmental conditions. Offering very small footprint machines and lowest process cost.
The popularity of Vacuum Vapour Phase has increased in recent years due to the increased complexity of high Tech assemblies.
IBL’s vacuum vapour phase systems are especially effective in eliminating voids, and improving the wetting properties of the assemblies.
For Non vacuum versions see:- New BLC Series
IBL VAC-645 Vacuum Vapour phase reflow
The combination of IBL’s unique ‘soft vapour phase’ technology and the negative pressure applied by the vacuum while the solder is still in a liquid state substantially improves the soldering results when complex assemblies are being processed.
- Powerful unit for highest demands
- Different machine types with carrier size from 635 x 440 x 70 mm up to 635 x 640 x 70 mm
- Small footprint
- Vacuum system in the vapor (patented) with lower process temperature
- Low energy and fluid consumption with 2-chamber design and integrated heat exchanger
- Highest precision and process quality with patented Soft Vapor Temperature Control (SVTC)
- Easy one step profile set-up with Intelligent profiling system (IPS)
- Wide variety of adjustable solder profiles
- Lead-free and leaded soldering on one machine with one fluid
- Live temperature monitoring with IBL Software (VP- Control)
- Traceability and documentation with IBL Software (VP-Control) optionally with barcode function
- Maintenance-free transport system (patented)
- Integrated automatic fluid filter system
- Observation window into process chamber
- Optional patented Rapid Cooling System (RCS) for heat reduction of sensitive parts
- Optional in-line handling (upgrade possible)
- Different sizes are available on request