Dip and Print Station with option for stenciling QFN, BGA and µBGA
This process is suitable for many BGA, QFN and Fine-Pitch-type SMD components. The component pins are simply dipped into a defined reservoir of flux gel or dipping solder paste.
Using a component-specific print stencil the pins of QFNs / MLFs or further SMD components can be printed very easily with a precise solder paste amount.
In the printing process the component is fixed to the stencil and printed with solder paste on to the underside of the device legs or pads. After flipping the stencil and device back, it is then positioned in the pick docking tray of the rework station, the device clamp removed and component is then placed on to the PCB with the placement unit (PL550A; PL650A; HR600).
Adequate frame fixtures to attach the stencil frame of the Dip & Print Station to the placement unit are available for every ERSA rework system.
- PR100 Dip & Print Station
- PR100-D001 Dip stencil 40 x 40 mm
- PR100-D002 Dip stencil 20 x 20 mm
- PR100-PL550 Frame fixation PL 550
- PR100-PL650 Frame fixation PL 650
- PR100-S001 Print stencil BGA 225
- PR100-S002 Print stencil MLF 32
- PR100-S003 Print stencil QFN 20
- PR100-R001 Squeegee 70 x 25 mm,0.3 mm thick