Crystal Screen Cleaner
The Crystal Clean 960S is a pneumatically operated screen and stencil cleaner using bi-directional jet streams to provide low pressure and high flow flushing effects, combined with air drying at room temperature.
The integrity of the stencil is not compromised, yet completely clean results are obtained, even on fine pitch apertures.
Highly effective cleaning is achieved in very short cycle times.
For PCB Cleaning and other cleaning option see:-
Closed loop – Cepter-170
Low cost – System-1000
For Ionic Testing see:- CT100
Crystal 960S Stencil Cleaning Machine
High Quality Cleaning results combined with short Cycle times
- Suitable for stencils of up to 29 x 29 inches
- Uses a resin and charcoal filter to clean and recirculate the solvent
- Unbeatable Cleaning and Drying Efficiency
- There are two rotary jet steam wands equipped with special designed jetting nozzles on both sides in the cleaning chamber
- Through a high performance pump, and 20 Micron filtration, the cleaning agent is evenly spread over the stencil. With a normal cleaning agent, it
- A typical Cleaning and drying cycle is complete in under 10 minutes.
- Supplied with a holding frame for miss-printed boards
- No electrical power is required – pneumatic operation.
- Environmentally Friendly Design