Cepter-170 Aqueous Cleaning System
Closed loop professional board cleaning system.
Provides an exceptional level of cleaning and is a cost effective cleaning solution for circuit boards, panels and assemblies alike.
Fully programmable via a user friendly touch screen. Standard cleaning cycles can be stored for instant recall, a cleanliness report can printed out as an option at the end of the cycle.
Efficient removal of rosin and no clean fluxes, water soluble fluxes paste and general contamination.
For lower cost Cleaners: System-1000
Cepter 170 Ultra Board Cleaner
- Two Cleaning levels, by removing top level enables large board processing
- Max PCB sizes 510 x 290mm bottom level, 510 x 150mm top level or 510 x 610 mm single level
- 25L Loop tank with adjustable preheating up to 60°C
- Auto top-up of cleaning medium in loop tank
- Conductivity monitoring of de-ionised cartridge (P22) and the rinsing water during cycle
- Heating rinsing up to 50°C
- Heated drying system (vented via 70mm port)
- Typical Cycle 45 -60 minutes
- Touch Screen Control
- SPC data monitoring and storing
- USB Printer connection
- Signal tower
- Electric door lock
- Fast ROI
- Water usage 6 litres per rinse
- External dimensions
- Width 1000 mm
- Depth 1100 mm
- High 1680 mm
- Chamber dimensions:
- Width 520 mm
- Depth 530 mm
- High 610 mm
- Weight: 250 kg
- Connected load: 14 kW
- Operating voltage: 400 V/3 x 16 A