6-Iemme NeoFlow-20 Convection Reflow Oven
The NeoFlow 20 can be equipped with mesh conveyor, chain conveyor or with mesh & chain conveyor in order to process both single and double sided boards.
The conveyor speed can be adjusted from 0 to 150 cm/min and can be set according to the different processes.
See also:- Ersa Hotflow 3-20
Iemme NeoFlow-20 Convection Reflow Oven
A tailor made software based on Linux real time operating system controls all machine parameters and turns the technological complexity and operator flexibility into user friendliness.
NeoFlow 20 Overview
- Speed: 0-150 cm/min
- Max PCB width: 412 mm
- Max comp. height: 50 mm
- 3590 mm Tunnel Length
- 16 Forced Convection (8 top and 8 bottom) Heating Zones (Individual zone width 307 mm)
- 4 Air Cooled Zones (2 top & 2 bottom) with adjustable speed (Individual zone width 385 mm)
- Conveyor options: mesh belt, mesh belt with 3 mm pin edge & pin edge with adjustable centre support
Communication between machine and operator takes place by keyboard, mouse and LCD monitor. Data exchange and operator interface could be executed in multiple languages.
The profile analyser integrated into software gives to both operator and supervisor an easy instrument to trace the graph of the profile analysis.
Any data stored in the computer memory can be printed out or saved via USB. The software allows also remote control of all relevant parameters on an external computer through LAN connection.
NeoFlow 20 Details:
- Overall dims: L 5050 x W 1460 x H 1500 mm
- Two password Levels: supervisor and Operator
- Control Unit: PC with LINUX OS
- PID Temperature Control ± 2°C accuracy
- On-board 3-channel profiler
- LAN, USB and SMEMA Interface
Uniformity of the temperatures reached on the PCB’s during the reflow process is absolutely essetial in order to obtain a good reflow soldering process.
A PID regulation system for the temperature, encoder for conveyor speed and 4 lead screws, and for conveyor parallelism allow a perfect and repeatable soldering process, independent from that of PCB quantity.
- Weight: 1000 Kg Services required
- 380V 3-Phase + N + GND 50Hz
- 35k W (44 Kva) at Start up
- Average 15 kW (19 Kva) during operation
- Extraction: 500 m³/h
- Compressed Air: 6 Bar (600 KPA)
- Liquid cooling Unit
- UPS Battery Backup supply